Hellwig Pro Touring Rear Swaybar ?

ikle

I see the Hellwig pro touring swaybar doesn't have greaseable bushings like some of the other rear axle mounted swaybars. Would it be worth it to purchase greaseable bushings or would it be a waste of $ ? Also would the swaybar work better if you replaced the adjustment link to something similar to what HR uses (to eliminate any binding that may occur using poly bushings ) or at least replace the upper half, just a thought. What do you guys think. Thanks,Kyle.

I have a hellwig bar I was going to fit on my limited. The hardware that comes with the kit is cheap. to buy adjustable ends like the Hr bar would not be cheap
Im no swaybar expert but if you ask me that thing will bind up when launching and through a road course.
I think the HR and ever the Spohn bar have way better hardware with spherical ends with an easier adjustment .
I have now seen all three bars and I will say there is a big difference in quality. The HR is a nice peice for sure. The price is high but so is the quality . The spohn bar is a nice peice as well .The hardware is good and the price is better than the Hr setup..
We will have to have the guys from Hr or even Spohn explain it better

That is a reason i did not go with the hellwig bar the cheap end links though i hear it is a great bar even with the links it comes with i just wanted a bar that would not bind and be able to articulate in turns. The Hr and Spohn were to thick for cornering so i was searching and talked with Umi asking about a pro touring bar and they happen to be working on one soon. From what i was told it will have nice ball link ends and be about 1" dia. hopefully i will be getting mine soon probably the first!
Chris

I was told around the $300-350 range I already got the brackets ahead of time so i could weld them on my Moser M9 housing they were just tweeking the bar for clearance for that housing and a few others.
Chris