Hello...

Deadmans1984

Just checking in as a new member. I have a 1984 Buick Grand National that needs attention. After watching BLACK AIR last night I have a renewed ambition to get my "Black Beauty" back on the road. I had considered selling her, but after last night there is no way I could part with her. First of all sentimental reasons... Black Beauty was my late uncle's car (he was my favorite uncle) and he gave it to me before he passed. Secondly I own a REALLY bad ass car and now realize I could NEVER part with it!!
Anyways, the story of Black Beauty is a long one, a sad one, but with a little love she will be back on the streets. After my uncle purchased BB the wheels and rims were stolen off of the car in his DRIVEWAY, but nicely placed on blocks... Unc replaced the rims with Buick rims, and I want to find the CORRECT replacements. (See post inquiry) Later the Turbo puked, and was replaced. She has under 30,000 miles and has been in poor storage conditions ever since about 2001. Like I said she needs attention. Headliner is drooping, and needs replaced but what do you expect? Hood Insulation needs replaced as a lovely critter apparently resided there at one time... A 3.8 SFI emblem needs replaced, and a few engine parts; but other than that (Maybe new paint) she will be back to her beautiful self... and I can't wait!!!!!!

Welcome to the site.:)
We're all suckers for a good love story (man and his machine;)). Grab a beer and make yourself at home. Use the search to find the answers to your questions. If you can't find the answers, just ask. What state do you live in? Any pictures of BB?

Once again, Welcome and happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard