Hello

Bpeete

Just wanted to say hi to all th GN owners here....I bought my first GN last week and the whole experience is like a religion or fraternity....i like it! Looking for general information about the car and making some upgrades.

Welcome to the sickness! I found it to be a love/hate relationship. I love it when it's running right and hate it and wanna sell it when it's not. Congrats on your purchase. I'm still not sorry I bought it though. :biggrin:

Welcome. Like everybody said, TR's are a love-hate thing. We love'em and a lot of the other hot rod owners hate'em. That's just because they never get to see anything but the tail lights. :biggrin:

Anyway, no better place to be than this community. Unlike a lot of other online forums we love newbies here. You do need to read, read, read about these cars and it does have a search function but don't be afraid to ask even the simplest questions. Heck, we like to help so much that sometimes we will ask the same question a couple of times just so we can talk about these cars some more. ;)