hello new member

mustangjoed

hello to all out there i recently bought my first grand national it is an 86. i actually sold my fully restored 65 mustang fastback to buy the gn. i knew these cars were fast but man when i got in this car and drove it i was blown away. these cars rock!

hello to all out there i recently bought my first grand national it is an 86. i actually sold my fully restored 65 mustang fastback to buy the gn. i knew these cars were fast but man when i got in this car and drove it i was blown away. these cars rock!

Welcome to the 'Dark Side'! ;)

welcome aboard and get ready to be happy mad glad and serprised these cars love to eat money but they do bring so much enjoyment good luck and post some pics:cool:

GOOD MOVE!:biggrin:

Wecome!! You won't be disappointed. Get ready for all the attention your gonna recieve when you drive that GN! Everywhere I go, I get thumbs-up, waves, stares and aculades. Your head will grow 2x normal size......:D As stated earlier.........WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!

Ken B.