hello, new here

nosfedgta

Hello,

My name is Drew and I am from GA. A friend of mine told me about this site and I decided to join. I just recenty got a 85 t-type that needed some work but I am getting it done.

Drew

Hello,

My name is Drew and I am from GA. A friend of mine told me about this site and I decided to join. I just recenty got a 85 t-type that needed some work but I am getting it done.

Drew

Welcome Drew, lots a good fellas here to help.

welcome

Welcome drew, is the car still a hot air car or does it have an intercooled motor? Anyways welcome and make sure you post up some pictures

its got a drivetrain out of an 86 gn. Its got an all new .30 over longblock. Its also going to drive me insane if it doesnt start running right!! lol you can check out the problems I have in the turbo buick tech forum.

Welcome drew, is the car still a hot air car or does it have an intercooled motor? Anyways welcome and make sure you post up some pictures

Welcome Drew,just in case you don't know,we are all about picture's so

Attachments

• needpics.gif
    needpics.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 107
ok here are some pics. I know im probably going to get some flack about the wheels, but they do look good fr now. I am trying to sell them so I can get some nice centerline wheels soon.

Attachments

• SANY0923.jpg
    SANY0923.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 78
  • SANY0925.jpg
    SANY0925.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 80
Drew,thats what im talking about,rims look great on the car

Attachments

• lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 86