Hello from northern Illinois!

WH1-85T

full of hot air
I just got here when I was looking for info on a car I saw in car craft that was running 10's and getting over 20mpg. I've really always liked these cars and saw my first one when I was a kid do a killer burnout rather effortlessly and had to know what these were about. My first chance slipped through my fingers as my credit wasn't strong enough to balance the loan between the car I had and the really nice dark blue hot air car I found so the search and efforts continued. The same year I started work for a guy in Greenfield, IN for a while and he had an old WH1 that was extremely weathered. I never knew what they actually looked like till I saw some pictures on the net and thought this was a really sharp color combo. Unfortunately his car was pretty far gone and you couldn't even see the black on the grey any more among other things. I quit working for him and the car had since been sold. Now I'm working my way to owning one again. This time I think I want to find a decent driver, but one I'm not worried about putting miles on and driving everyday or at least till the snow flies. I think this site is a good place to be for my search and for more info so thanks for having me! I also hope to maybe find out what happened to the car from Greenfield. IIRC it had low miles under 40k actual and still had the turbo T wheels and Goodyear Eagle GT tires.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere.

Thanks for the welcome guys! I already ran across some hot air cars for cheap in good shape. After reading about the E85 I can tell this is gonna be an invaluable site!