Hello Everyone

we should all hang out and FIX my car :D
:eek: lol........we all need to go out to Lou's shop with the fleece of our finest sheep, such offerings to him will mean that in return we shall be blessed by the turbo god's..........all kidding aside Lou will treat you right. give him a call if you have somthing wrong with your car he's a good guy...... now back to the jokes.......... and if he's not there he just went down the street to gaze in the window at the serta mattress store you know the one with the sheep :biggrin:

I wonder if Elturbo dude is that computer virus Harold sneaking back on here or perhaps I'm a bit paranoid. Has anyone ever met this person?

Hey man

We could hang out what wrong with your car?

Mike

Thanks Mike, I have not spend much time on it, two real problems with it. Well one easy fix is my accumulator ball, brakes are going bad but I am thinking of vacuum brakes as I read that its a great alternative. So I am deciding whether to buy a new accumulator or a used vacuum conversion kit which basically run the same. The other problem i cannot do on my own, I think i need a new torque converter with a higher stall (which I already bought a PATS) and need to install it but while I am at it, I might as well add a shift kit, new .555 TV Boost and TCC which I also read here is a good recommendation or do a master rebuild on the tranny. Also I can not build boost while power braking, it stay at 0 lbs, my scan reading does not show any indication of leaks but I am no expert, I check all my lines and exhaust leaks but I can see or hear any but again this is my first TR with not much experience in turbos. I read the it might be the puck in the wastegate, so i might need a little help there too. Any Help or advice is greatly appreciated...
Klever

come on mr,lou i aint no virus. AHHH COME ON !!!!!!!!!!.and if you need refrence on me ask big mike.

theres 3 different turbo buick shops you can check out

lous automotive,hye tech performance and my favorite gn1performance

come on guys lets mention all the shops in socal not just one

I wonder if Elturbo dude is that computer virus Harold sneaking back on here or perhaps I'm a bit paranoid. Has anyone ever met this person?

Hey Lou

You have nothing to worry about this is my good freind of mine . you have not came out to the last couple runs he was rolling with me .

Big Mike

g/n shops

OOH! he mentioned the forbidden shop, a shop who's name dare not be mentioned here!:eek: