Hello everyone! I'm new to the grand national!

santiagoe82

Hello everyone! I'm new to the grand national and have no idea where to start making it look better and getting the most horse power out of the engine...i got an 1984 grand national last winter and all I did was paint it...i want to get power outta the engine but there is leaks everywhere I'm talking exhaust and vacuum...any suggestions on where I could get these items? And does any one have pdf files for the engine ie. Torque specs, etc. thank you! For your help!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the grand national and have no idea where to start making it look better and getting the most horse power out of the engine...i got an 1984 grand national last winter and all I did was paint it...i want to get power outta the engine but there is leaks everywhere I'm talking exhaust and vacuum...any suggestions on where I could get these items? And does any one have pdf files for the engine ie. Torque specs, etc. thank you! For your help!

Good news. You picked a great car and great forum. There are supporting vendors that will chime in more than likely to help with your needs. Welcome to the board!!

I recommend posting this again in the Hot Air Forum. Also add all modifications to your car which will help alot with your responses. Brad