Heavy Metal Tunes You Like to CRANK UP

Suicide Silence - Bludgeoned

Parkway Drive - Gimme AD

Kittie - Cut Throat

Nile - Masturbating The War God

Wykked Wytch - Memories of a Dying Whore

Stuff like that, probably to "noisy" for a lot of people but to me the faster and more violent the better. I just wish sirius/xm had an actual metal station and not just some poser station like liquid metal is. :(

I love the Pantera too. I can hang pretty tight with Vinnie on the drums. I like to play along with the entire vdop cd. Fun stuff! It's almost classic rock now. :rolleyes:

Looks like allot of us have the same tastes.

Black6pack and yellowbrick on here's brother in-law was I think the sound guy for pantera and toured with them. I alway's thought that was kool.

Speaking of Pantera, their song "F*cking Hostile" is a great song the crank when you are p!ssed.

All car cruisin tunes I like

Slayer: crooked cross

April wine: crash and burn YouTube - APRIL WINE crash and burn

Coulda been a lady YouTube - April Wine - Could Have Been A Lady
Roller and wheels of love.

Montrose: space station #5 YouTube - Montrose - Space Station #5
And the rest of that whole damn album...oh yeah!

Robin Trower Too rollin stoned and the rest of that whole damnned album..yeah

Frank Marino and Mahogany rush...dragonfly

Gov't Mule-Mississippi Queen :cover

Zeppelin -Achilles last stand

Judas Priest- beyond the realms of death
YouTube - Judas Priest - Beyond the Realms of Death

Rush- 2112: Overture/Temples Of Syrinx

Iron Maiden- runnin free and the whole peice of mind album.

ACDC- night prowler

Pink Floyd With Syd Barrett - Interstellar Overdrive remix,
Sheep, Not now john,

Roger Waters the pros and cons of hitch-hiking Also who needs information, from Radio Kaos

COC thats ghow the story goes

Anthrax whole Album -Sounds of white noise

Ok Im done

motley crue (that's a given:rolleyes:), quiet riot, drowning pool, seether, 3 days grace, rob zombie, danzig, cinderella, some judas priest,
metallica-master of puppets, fuel, aint my bitch; the list goes on and on:cool:

i heart this thread. i am going to see testament,slayer and megadeth feb 9th oh yeah :D:D:D i tried to get some gn owners to come with me but they said that music was to hard for them:tongue:

too many to list

but Rollin by limp bizkit seems to get the boost gauge boucing in my car lately, but just about anything 80's and maybe some freak on a leash, nine inch nails the old stuff. but way too many to list but a few off the top of my head.

I Normally Dont Listen to Rock Music

......... But this is Pretty Good
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HszKwcMnj4[/YOUTUBE]

but Rollin by limp bizkit seems to get the boost gauge boucing in my car lately, but just about anything 80's and maybe some freak on a leash, nine inch nails the old stuff. but way too many to list but a few off the top of my head.

I never liked that song, Break Stuff is pretty good though. Can't miss with Skid-Row :cool:.

.......AC/DC........"Back in Black" .....The complete album from start to finish, there is not a bad song on the entire album!