Heater hose with big turbo

etriebe

Hello just mocking up some stuff for a build I'm doing, I would really like to keep a heater in this car and don't know what to do about the turbo hitting the heater hose outlet on the water pump, Any ideas??
1428885147207.jpg

Last edited:
Mine was tight but it looks like your compressor housing is clocked down a little to far.

Cut it off and tap it and thread a 90 fitting on it? Cut it off and move it over? Cut it In half? Cut it off and weld a 90? Lot of different things

I Cut about 1/2 of the height off the nipple and also some off the s hose on mine and it just touches the compressor housing, no problems but now that I have a tig welder I would cut and weld it at angle next time.

Sweet, my first thought was to just chop it down. I'll try it thank you

Last edited:
Ooh I have an idea. Can I run 1 heater hose to the radiator, and the other on the intake and just cap off at the water pump? Will coolant flow through the heater core?
1429070915193.jpg
1429070889955.jpg

Absolutely , nice that you have that option. The water flow is from the intake manifold to the heater core and then returns to the water pump, or in your case the radiator nipp. GM used to do it this way on some truck and big car radiators in the 70's and 80's. you will still want to retain the heater control valve also.