heater hose hard lines

9SECV6

9 sec sled
anyone know where to get the stainless steel coolant heater lines with no nipples for the tb heater

Brians look just like what I need and there cheaper than anyone else I will be getting 2

Brians look just like what I need and there cheaper than anyone else I will be getting 2
You get 2 I'll eat the shipping & do USPS priority so it will be there in a day or 2.
If you order on line just put free USPS shipping per Brian.

No we are not. Who did you speak with. If we don't have them physically on the shelf we can drop ship from our manufacturer.
I just went out & ripped the person that told you this. They are expected in on Tuesday. If you need them sooner I can ship straight from our manufacturer in PA.

Some lady not sure she told me she would have the parts manager call me when he was done with lunch I got no call back so I called back 2-1/2 hrs later to find out the pipes I need were out of stock ( I need the ones with no nipples ) if I was told drop shipping was an option I would have done that.

I took care of that. Cut her a little slack she has been with us for a month.
If you need them shipped today just give us a call back. If your using pay pal just email me direct. Bweavy@aol.com