Heater Core Hoses, & Delco Accumulator Pressure Switch

#1HotRod

Replaced the leaking heater coil & had to cut those 2 pre-bent hoses that fit outside the heater coil cover. Made my own, but would prefer original style ones, used is ok must be in excellent condition.
Also need that pressure cycling switch that screws onto AC accumulator. Mine won't cycle sometimes, plenty of Chinese replacements available but I'm told they are poorly made. Again, only want working AC Delco or NOS part.
Thanks.

Replaced the leaking heater coil & had to cut those 2 pre-bent hoses that fit outside the heater coil cover. Made my own, but would prefer original style ones, used is ok must be in excellent condition.
Also need that pressure cycling switch that screws onto AC accumulator. Mine won't cycle sometimes, plenty of Chinese replacements available but I'm told they are poorly made. Again, only want working AC Delco or NOS part.
Thanks.

Here is my solution. The larger diameter heater hose is 3/4 inch runs from heater core to the larger intake pipe. Gates 28475 trim length to fit. Smaller heater hose is 5/8 inch. Requires two Gates 28467 - one to run from heater core to heater control valve and the second to run from heater control valve to the smaller diameter intake pipe - trim length to fit. Should be readily available at your local OReillyzone.

Thanks nwarky, that's what I had done but not quite right. Can't get regular hosing to make sharp bend over those short distances without some pinching in the bend (which will restrict flow), and doesn't look quite right/production. Also thanks Venus, but they don't have the hoses. Boo Hoo, they also don't have that low-pressure switch that screws onto side of accumulator (which I now find out is also needed). All will be ok 'till find correct parts, keep lookin.

Not to be disagreeable but using those exact hoses trimmed to length you get the exact fit as original. Oh well

Not to be disagreeable but using those exact hoses trimmed to length you get the exact fit as original. Oh well
Oh oh, my bad nwarky. I didn't google those #'s so didn't know they come with a 90 bend. Funny you mentioned OReilly, as that was were first went & of course I get the guy who can only look up by "application" & he said has no similar hoses; I didn't know (he didn't either) can get those smaller sizes pre-bent. Thanks nwarky, I'll pick 'em up tomorrow :)