Heads?

Googs

I've "GOT BOOST"!
Is there any differances between the SY/TY heads and the standard 4.3 heads (bigger valves, ports and so forth)?

no, the syty uses a stock 1991 LB4 4.3L cyl head. to get something better you need to use the 93-95 L35's are the best are the 96+ true vortec's.

the vortec's will require intake modification to fit but are well worth the extra effort. you can run ~10 more deg of timing with less detonation.

The biggest differance is the heart shaped chamber and secondly the better intake and exhaust runners.

Brodix makes "lil brodie" for the 4.3L .. allum. heads.. I know a place that can CNC them to flow 295I 190's exhaust....

I had a set for a single turbo 4.3L odd fire deal for a 2wd S-10 I was building but I sold it all :(

Contact Brodix Cyl heads...

Hope that helps,
Scott~

UR50SLO said:
Brodix makes "lil brodie" for the 4.3L .. allum. heads.. I know a place that can CNC them to flow 295I 190's exhaust....

I had a set for a single turbo 4.3L odd fire deal for a 2wd S-10 I was building but I sold it all :(

Contact Brodix Cyl heads...

Hope that helps,
Scott~

its funny how things work out bc thats exactly what I have on my truck. lil brodie's. I also bought them from a guy who ran them on a oddfire SoGT