Headliner

YellowMurci

Tried to search - what are you guys suggesting for a sagging headliner? noone seems to have a match on the material - tried to do a search and no luck - thanks

If you are able to get a good match can you post the color for easy ordering if any other forum members would like to buy the fabric?

In all actuality the ones highway stars sells is good, there isn't a way to tell one apart unless there side by side or the visors if there faded. The cars are 25+ years old things are bound to deteriorate.
Finding original material will be tough

They are sending me some samples this week - my interior guy suggested recovering visors but I don't want to do that - car is to perfect

How did it turn out
One of mine has perfect headline but visors are seperated a little and faded
Need to do visors and passenger has lighted mirror

Even the lowest of miles GN/T/GNX will have problems with the headliners.It's the age of the glue that is breaking down,not the miles of the car.Going out into the sun,or being stored in a place where the temp fluctuates considerably will also accell the sagging of it.I just looked at a 13k mile GN this weekend,super nice car,but the whole entire headliner is down!!!!
My 82k mile GN held out until about 4 years ago,I pulled it outside for the day with the windows up,and when I got in it that night,it was down !!!!! One day !!!!
With that,the replacement was alittle different in color,but the average person looking at it won't know.