Headliner clips

Rob

I need the part number for the plastic clips that hold up the metal trim above the rear window on the headliner. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Rob

rsb103@juno.com

Bringing this to the top. I need this P/N also. It's impossible to get them at the junkyard because they break 99% of the time when you remove the trim piece.

I have the box that they came in, and 7 left, Brand new.
The manufactuer is Au-ve-co Products and their part number is #18399 (box of 10)
If you cant find them, send me 5 bucks and Ill send ya three of them. :)

I got a box at NAPA this past spring.....might check there.....i also called my local trim shop, he had a ton of them.

Hi,
Here's a hard one. Need the clips that retain the stainless strip which fronts my landau vinyl top. I know, landau? I'm old fashioned, ok?

I have some left over from the Rear upper palstic piece, 3. Are the front ones the same? Its been awhile since I re upholstered my headliner. :confused:

I don't think they are the same for the front as they are the back but I'll have to look at what is left of my broken ones. There is got to be a way to get these clips. I went to the dealer and they told me only one other dealer, (about one hour from where I live) has them. If not, there must be a way to get them out without breaking them.