headlights

roderick

were can i get a set of head lights that i can put H.I.D lights in or other removeable light bulbs.

FWIW & IMHO:
you might want to do a search on "Sylvania Silver Stars". I do not think that there are too many good, quality manufacturers of headlight set-ups for our cars. I installed the Sylvania Silver Stars on my car last year, and although not HID'S, they seem somewhat brighter and they are bluish-white to white in color and definitely stand out in the crowd. About $ 25 each unless on sale, which generally is about $ 20 to $ 21 each. I don't think that anybody is making HID'S for our cars, and I don't know of any body selling a kit that allows you to install brighter bulbs like some of the aftermarket kits for other cars.
I also would like to know if there are other alternatives for our cars, though.

I had the same thought in mind for my car, but may go with the silver stars due to interest investing money on other parts of the car. buuuuuuuuuutt... If you wish to persue this goal try checking with Kirbans for the H4 headlight conversion and proceed to buy an HID kit from a speed shop for H4 bulbs or get the phillips 6000k h4's HID's(my personal fav). be looking to spend some $$$ considering there lights. That again was my plan in mind but rather spend the cash on other parts of the car... good luck and hope that helped.

Nick

I have to say go for the Silverstar's also. I put them in my 72 Monte Carlo and they are far brighter than anything else I have used. I have cool blues in my Cutlass and when they die, or sooner I will be putting in Silverstars unless something newer and better comes along. I bought mine at Kragen when they just came out $50 and a mail in $10 rebate. I think they have them at Wal Mart now for about $37, good value, like a new car.

not endorsing or recommending these but heres a link to a xenon kit on ebay . basically just looks like some std bulbs with a hole drilled in them (would have to be diamond hole saw hence the advertisd name of diamond cut), the bulbs that they supply are cheapos but i guess you could find a better bulb and being that they are 100wlamps i would think the regal harness would be overdrawn and hotwire kit from caspers would be in order
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7925698100&category=36476

40 bucks for the pair seems cheap enough but ill stick with my sylvania XV's unless someone gives them a try and they prove to be worth it

go with the cool blues.. I did a side by side comparison with a silverstar and there was no difference. Save your $$ and go with the cool blues..