headlight warning hook up

GNBlack

ok i feel stupid about asking this and this should be a very very simple thing to hook up. i did take the time to take a look at my fuse panel but didnt go any further. What i am supposed to do here is hook this item up to my headlight fuse but there is none marked off as headlight fuse. any ideas? :(:confused:
we are talking about a warning buzzer in case you leave your lights on when turning off the car. thxs.

ok if I'm reading this correctly. The headlights on key off chime is in the same box that your seatbelt chime is in. When a person ordered the headlights on reminder chime. The change that was made was a box was added with that chime installed, instead of the standard box no headlight on chime option. The box is about the size of a pack of cigerettes, and it's under the dash.

All you need is a black box with the headlights on chime in it, then just swap out the boxes under your dash.

i didnt have this option on my car. what i have done is purchased a gm aftermarket one that simply plugs one line into the headlights fuse area and another line anywhere else. in my fse box i have no headlight fuse that is marked. can it be labled as anything else? sorry i just want this to be clear. id rather know up front than crawl in my car ans test ever fuse to find the headlight fuse.

Sorry I can't help you there. My Turbo Regal didn't have the headlights on chime option neither. I found a seatbelt chime box in the junkyard from a loaded Regal. Brought it home and after removing the stock box plugged the box from the junkyard in and now I have the headlights on chime option.