Header I D

darth

I guess before I ask if anyone has a header I should try to identify the type I have. I'm posting pics and if anyone has any ideas i sure would appreciate them. I need to figure something out. As you can see in the pics I thought i had someone that could fix the cracks and the next thing i know they had cut a very large hole and a repair is probably not possible. I have my stock set but all the mods i have done that would be a real shame. Even if anyone knows where I can get a new set made i might even go that route. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• 10-DD9FA7FF-971877-800.jpg
    10-DD9FA7FF-971877-800.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 10-DF54809E-737331-800.jpg
    10-DF54809E-737331-800.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 100
Those are a set of old KB's and the only way you could get another set is to go back in time some years ago.:( You might be able to find a good fabricator that can either repair what you have or make a ne one off the one you have. If you decide to junk them send me a PM though.:(

Hey, if you are going to throw them away I would be interested in them...... Would go great with my car.

Also when Jim Bell stopped making stuff for the buicks, TA Performance and GN1 Performance bought everything from him. Check out their headers, they are KBs.....