head gaskets

drive805

looking for head gaskets... can anyone help me find?.... no auto parts stores have them special order only...
looking for fel-pro 1000 or fel-pro 9441

Order them from Autozone and you should have them tomorrow or possibly end of the day if you get there early. I don't think there are any Advanced stores within 100 miles of LA according to their website.

That's the correct # for a headgasket. HS9441PT is the complete set and goes for 120.00 @ Autozone. The 9441PT gasket is 28.99 at the Zone. Also if you order the set, you won't get an intake gasket. That's MS96033 and goes for 26.99. HTH, Scott

looking for head gaskets... can anyone help me find?.... no auto parts stores have them special order only...
looking for fel-pro 1000 or fel-pro 9441

You going to to be, by chance, in the Barstow/ Yermo area late Saturday after noon ? Have a fresh set of 9441's and the intake set as well. $80 takes all !

thanks

going to try another source if not going to order just didn't want to pay the extra "special order" price...

Autozone

Head gaskets 48/pr
intake 27
valve cover 11
exhaust 9 - double check their number, last time I got the wrong one.
can of 'the right stuff' for sealing the intake

order in the morning, you might get them end of the day, otherwise next day. There is no special order charge, and you can even return items last time I tried.

set of new head bolts if you have TTY bolts

thanks all

i ordered from local parts house and they will be in monday it was $145 for all needed gaskets....
hope to now get car back together for a christmas present!!!!