Have you car appraised at Richard Clark's Garage.

cool
I had mine professionally appraised before I bought it
would like to go to clarks one day

I had mine appraised before I purchased it. But wouldn’t mind getting another one after a few years of owning it. I wonder what it would take to have Richard or we’ll know appraiser come to Illinois and have several cars done also.

nice that would be great let me know maybe I can get group together for florida
my appraiser was a little pricy but had an 8 page write up on the car grading all components and did an extensive
research an all similar cars and recent sales for a fair market value of the car
also bank require this on loans for classic cars

also checked all the paint depths to grade the one re-paint that had been done to it and looking for areas with body filler
didn't know they could do that,but I learned a lot through the process then looked up the paint meter tool they used

nice that would be great let me know maybe I can get group together for florida
my appraiser was a little pricy but had an 8 page write up on the car grading all components and did an extensive
research an all similar cars and recent sales for a fair market value of the car
also bank require this on loans for classic cars

You will get that 8 page write up with this guy along with the research of recent sales.

I had mine appraised before I purchased it. But wouldn’t mind getting another one after a few years of owning it. I wonder what it would take to have Richard or we’ll know appraiser come to Illinois and have several cars done also.

Contact the guy RC is using and set something up for him to come to your area. His contact info is in the link I posted above.

Sorry I wasn't trying to jinx you or be negative; just realistic and didn't intend to offend. I just think the appraisal is a fair investment that could save us thousands of dollars if something does happen to one of these cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I wasn't trying to jinx you or be negative; just realistic and didn't intend to offend. I just think the appraisal is a fair investment that could save us thousands of dollars if something does happen to one of these cars.

I agree 100%.

California might be a little far to travel though for an appraisal [emoji4]

We need some more participation to make this work....... by 3/15 which is soon.