HAs are for thinkers lol!

NorCalTurbos

Slowing down to SPEED UP!!!
It's funny how much these cars keep you on ur toes, since my turbo is off for a injector harness swap might as well get at my broken heater core and whatever else is easy to access at the moment image.jpg

Ha, I just pulled all the accessories and brackets off to clean and repaint, just because I was in the area replacing a water pump. I know the feeling.

oh yea, I thought and thought, and cried, and bucked....and got pissed....and confused, then said the hell with it.

I thought and thought, bled, cussed, thought some more and then put down good numbers....and felt good about not giving up.

Yes. Broken arm, nose eye sockets, pride. I did not walk away from the car either. I have to learn from my mistakes. My whole inventory of hot air parts will be going up for sale next week.
Sorry to hear man. And i just bought a down pipe...

What are you going to sell?

Yes. Broken arm, nose eye sockets, pride. I did not walk away from the car either. I have to learn from my mistakes. My whole inventory of hot air parts will be going up for sale next week.
Brad sorry to hear about your misfortune glad you made it out. Best of luck on your recovery. John

Sorry to hear about your car and pride Brad. Hope you have a fast, painless and easy recovery!

Sorry to hear Brad. Are you gonna to convert your 85 GN or sell it and get a 86-87... I know you have put a lot into your car, I figure if you intercool it and change the turbo, you probably will gain 1-2 sec....

Sorry to hear Brad. Are you gonna to convert your 85 GN or sell it and get a 86-87... I know you have put a lot into your car, I figure if you intercool it and change the turbo, you probably will gain 1-2 sec....

Unfortunately my car was totaled by the insurance company. I am going to an 86/87 TTYPE and keep it pretty much stock.