Has anyone used the Dan Goldstien wiring

sawmillman

Make logs into lumber
Well 3 year and still working at it when time allows.I got a quick question in the directions it says(Move Monte connector C434 pin p to interface with turbo Buick connector C100 Pin H6) how exactly do I do this,can I just run a wire between the two or can I move something on the 434 or 100 blocks?

Stick in a pin or needle into the connector end to pop it out then just swap them out. I don't think Dan posts on here anymore but he went by Darkfa8 (sp?) when he did.

Well 3 year and still working at it when time allows.I got a quick question in the directions it says(Move Monte connector C434 pin p to interface with turbo Buick connector C100 Pin H6) how exactly do I do this,can I just run a wire between the two or can I move something on the 434 or 100 blocks?

Buy a Weatherpak tool or make one from a piece of brass tubing or even a metal ballpoint pen refill. Shove the open end of the tube into to connector (over the pin) and it will release the pin. Snap that pin into the slot of your choice...

the 343 connector and the c100 are on total opposite sides of the car.I was wondering if there is a common wire that runs between them.