Has Anyone Talked To Chris From Ck Performance?

85monte

He hasn't responded to any questions on this board lately nor any of the emails I have sent to his AOL email. Is he still a member here? With a 6hr time difference between Chris and myself it is hard to call him when I am at home. Any help on this one?

Brian:confused:

I spoke with Chris just last week. He is around but very busy. I'm sure he will get in touch with you soon.

He replied to one of my e-mails last Sunday. My Pro-torque should be here any day now!:D

George

hey,havent recieved any emails from you.try resending or call me again.if you are 6 hours off we can set up a time before hand when i will be waiting for your call.

VB SPRING POST FROM LEE THOMPSON

This post is like the email I have been trying to send you ,but with more info and why. If we can talk here and save time that sounds good to me. If I need to set up for us to talk please let me know and I will call you. It is cheaper if I call ,trust me! I am unsure why you havent seen the email about the complete valve body spring kit I have email from 2 different email accounts. Maybe something got messed up all those times, I dont know.
If you have info could you please post here or at the above post subject about vb spring kit from Lee Thompson because the questions are the same but I need a spring kit for a CZF and he needs one for a BRF.

Thanks, Brian;)

hey phil,ulose2an8.lets go heckle them girls downtown manhattan.you got an eye problem,?