Has anyone seen e-85 yet at the pump?

MikeL.

Stay boosted my friends
Picked up 5 gal today and it tested 80% here in Ohio.

I converted my fuel system at the tail end of last year so just wondering when a true 85% blend is rolled out following winter.

I have tested all gas stations in Nebraska. The only station I have found true e85 is Phillips 66. Bucky's in our area was 70 every time tested

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Mine Tests almost 90% in Philly...even in the winter I consistently get 85. The station has a choice and our guy only stocks 85 as that is what his customers come in for...

What is the reason for the winter blend with less ethanol? Seems like they would make more money keeping the ethanol at 85%

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Mine Tests almost 90% in Philly...even in the winter I consistently get 85. The station has a choice and our guy only stocks 85 as that is what his customers come in for...

nonoss38,

Where in Philly is this gas station?

-Chris-

Where in Philly is this gas station?

-Chris-

Ethanol stations near Philidelphia

Center City Shell - S&B Auto
1135-45 Vine St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Dileo Auto Service
2233 W Main St
Jeffersonville, PA 19403
Lehigh Gas - Exxon
1130 Baltimore Pike
Concordville, PA 19342
Exxon
1130 Baltimore Pike
Chadds Ford, PA 19342
Reilly & Sons AMERIgreen
603 E Lincoln Hwy
Exton, PA 19341
Mighty Joe's Gas Station
1231 Route 206
Shamong, NJ 08088
Bear Necessities - BP
1923 Pulaski Hwy
Bear, DE 19701
Sunoco - Allentown Service Plaza
5052 Cetronia Rd
Allentown, PA 18106
Pennsylvania Turnpike Allentown Service Plaza
5052 Cetronia Rd
Allentown, PA 18106

Lehigh Gas - Exxon
1825 Route 309
Allentown, PA 18104

I am a little late to the game on this one but I just got my E85 tester. Been running E85 for years and never tested it. I got somewhere between 60 and 65% at the Kroger on Fry road in Houston TX. I am a little pissed but have never seen any knock with this stuff. Anyone know of a better E85 station in Houston???

I am a little late to the game on this one but I just got my E85 tester. Been running E85 for years and never tested it. I got somewhere between 60 and 65% at the Kroger on Fry road in Houston TX. I am a little pissed but have never seen any knock with this stuff. Anyone know of a better E85 station in Houston???

Don't be too pissed. If it's knock free you should still get a little better mileage with the lower ethanol content.

I suppose. I am short on injector anyway and the extra gas helps it run richer. What other fuel can you run 25 psi boost on for less than 3 dollars a gallon anyway. I will just keep an eye on it when I start turning the timing up. I checked the Kroger at West Road and it is not any better. Close to 60 percent ethanol.