has anybody used ultra chip from poston?

says you can "adjust switch numbered 0 to 7, the driver can select a desired performance level instantly, even with the engine running" any experience with it? i'm a little interested.

Depends

I had joe lubrant burn mine and it works very well. The valet setting is as important as the anti theft.

Russ

And then some.

I bought one and switched over to an eeprom, 29256 chip. Found a few good editors and I went to town tweaking them. I like having the ability to change running configuration at the touch of a button. The burner was from moates.net.
scanmaster >tune>scanmaster>tune and on and on.....

BTW: I picked mine up in the parts for sale section for just $25.

Just get alky and a TT chip and you can have the car tuned the same all the time...ON KILL......:biggrin: :biggrin:

speaking of old chip tech

...sifting through an old parts box, I found a Kieger and old Mag440 chip:eek:

+1 on what Dan and other's said. TT chip and Alky should really be sold as a package deal. Bang for the buck, it's the best out there right now.:cool:

I LOVE the ME-R system. It doe not use a no mass air sensor. Eric at Turbo tweak can get you set up with one of them. My car has never ran and idled better. IMO

ok question for ya... do you want a plug and play with a little tuning OR something you can adjust a LOT .. me I like the ol keeping it simple :p

ok question for ya... do you want a plug and play with a little tuning OR something you can adjust a LOT .. me I like the ol keeping it simple :p

if that question is for me, ultimately, i would want "something i can adjust a LOT".

so if you buy the ultra chip and later upgrade injectors....will that throw off the pre settings of the chip?

Had the ultra chip for stock injectors, car ran great with all the stock parts. If you do any upgrades that require bigger injectors, you will need an update. (aprox. 80 bucks)

Since I have done some upgrades(see sig) Even the updated chip wasn't worth a damn anymore, so I got a TT chip, and the car came alive. The TT chip is very adjustable with a scanmaster/Directscan scan tool