Hartline xfi 2-step

I have a hartline xfi 2-step that I bought from another turbo Buick member and I have changed directions and no longer need it asking $40 shipped

Attachments

• 52A21014-F460-461C-84F2-824BCC614C01.jpeg
    52A21014-F460-461C-84F2-824BCC614C01.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
  • 72F3AAC1-4572-451B-914F-FBC8EE3006E9.jpeg
    72F3AAC1-4572-451B-914F-FBC8EE3006E9.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
I've been talking about this b.s. for years. I'm totally on your side but nothing has been done. I have had this happen to me several times. I have a list of people I dont buy from because of this

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not picking right or wrong just trying to understand. Because you asked for a pic of the wiring diagram that makes you first? I always thought it’s the first to commit to the item and send payment. I’ve been screwed many times and just happened over the weekend where a guy said the part I was selling was “SOLD” to him....never sent money and then said he didn’t want the part. Again just trying to understand how others view this situation.

And just my opinion but first post regardless what it says has dibs on my items for sale

I also usually give 48hrs to say yes or no till I press to the next person

Not picking right or wrong just trying to understand. Because you asked for a pic of the wiring diagram that makes you first? I always thought it’s the first to commit to the item and send payment. I’ve been screwed many times and just happened over the weekend where a guy said the part I was selling was “SOLD” to him....never sent money and then said he didn’t want the part. Again just trying to understand how others view this situation.

It was like he ignored me I told him I would take it. Should he not worked with me to complete the transaction before he moved on to the next person.

How long does a person have before They move on to the next person in line ?

We are not talking a big money deal here.

imo, if your comment is "send pics, send diagrams, send whatever, im interested, and not "ill take it", the first comment of "ill take it" usually has priority. its been discussed before at great lengths. if you want it that bad, ill sell it to you and have the op ship it to you instead. im not gonna get my panties in a bunch over a $10 difference from buying it new from cal. theres enough bad blood in our community already.

To me it is like you took it out of my hands while I was trying to figure it out if it was for me. If you would do that to a man in person. you might get shot.

If that is how this community is. I will not be back.

As far as the part goes, I will just buy it from Hartline directly and be done with it. You must need it that bad.