Hartline Performance built TSM shortblock for sale **PRICE REDUCED TO $7000!!**

Professional Smack Talker
I originally had Cal putting together a killer TSM motor for me, but the death of my father and a need to put an engine in my daily driver Syclone have forced me to make a very difficult decision to sell the shortblock. This motor was designed from the beginning to be very competitive in the TSM class, but would also make an excellent street motor for someone who likes things built right.

The motor contains:

- Cryo treated Buick 109 block (stock block), 3.805 bore
- Cryo treated Eagle forged steel crank, stock stroke
- Cryo treated Oliver rods
- Cryo treated JE pistons
- JE file fit rings
- Cryo treated RJC Billet Steel engine girdle with crank scraper
- Clevite H main and rod bearings
- Clevite cam bearings
- Rollmaster timing chain
- Cryo treated Comp Cam Billet roller cam – 218/218 duration, ??? lift (will fill in once I get home and check the cam card)
- High volume timing cover
- Comp853 lifters
- High volume oil pump
- Shortblock is assembled fully assembled

All work done by Cal @ Hartline Performance

Here is a quick shot of the motor:

TSM_Shortblock_1.jpg

A full set of pictures can be found here:

Hartline Performance built TSM shortblock

I have well over $9,000 in this shortblock, and would cost more to duplicate, as I got a killer deal on the cryo work. It would also take a significant amount of time to get this completed, and my shortblock is ready to slap a set of heads and intake on, and go racing. I am looking to get $7,500 + shipping. Will deliver for free anywhere between Key West and Orlando.

***PRICE REDUCED TO $7,000 PLUS SHIPPING. MOTOR NEEDS TO GO, BILLS NEED TO GET PAID!! BUY YOURSELF THE HOLIDAY GIFT YOU KNOW YOU WANT!!!***

Cal knows the motor well, and will vouch for me, as I know I do not have a ton of posts. Please post, PM, or e-mail matt@host.net with any questions. If you would like pictures of something specific that you don't see, please let me know. :)

- Matt

Guys,

Matt is a stand up dude and this is a good motor.
Someone could go 9s with this with a good set of heads.

All recent PM's have been replied to, and yes, the shortblock is still for sale. :)

This shortblock is now officially SOLD :) Thank you to everyone for looking!!!

- Matt