Hardtop TTA for sale or trade

TTA850

Thinking of maybe selling TTA #1461 hardtop with leather, all original California car with 60K miles. Not 100% perfect but clean and original, a/c is ice cold and everything works. Looking for $30K or possible trade for 2003 Z06 with less than 30K miles in yellow with black interior or red with red/black interior or 1999 30th Trans Am with manual trans and low miles.

DSC00954.jpg

Right now I'm just thinking about it so I havent taken alot of pictures of the car but will be doing so in the next week or two.

Email me if interested TTA850@optonline.net

Steve

I've had it the car scince Sept 2007 and have replaced the radiator, passenger side headlight motor, heater core, coil pack and module, turn signal switch, spark plugs, filters and fluids changed (engine and trans). Car is ready to go. I can replace the chrome turbo sheild with a stock shield if desired to make the car 100% stock appearing. Also have original spark plug wires, owners kit, and TURBO fender emblems available to buyer.

Any questions or offers email me TTA850@optonline.net

Wow, do the hardtop TTAs command that much more of a price over the standard t-top/leather cars? Most of the TTAs I see in similar condition are in the $12k-$14k range. Not trying to crap on your thread, I don't know much about the hardtop TTAs.

Wow, do the hardtop TTAs command that much more of a price over the standard t-top/leather cars? Most of the TTAs I see in similar condition are in the $12k-$14k range. Not trying to crap on your thread, I don't know much about the hardtop TTAs.

It's hard to describe the premium that I think a hardtop should bring but in the end it is one of 39 hardtops built and 24 of those with leather. With those numbers thats a rare bird and it's a rare version of one of the most sought after third generation f-bodies. To sum it up, the hardtops are the rarest production versions of a limited production, one year only car that made history in many ways.

Steve

Nice car and thanks for the offer but to be honest it's a bit too modded for what I'm looking for. Good luck with your sale :)

Steve