Hardtop roller part out

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
For sale is a 1984 Regal Limited halfway through an 87 intercooled swap. I was getting the motor and trans ready to go in when I found an 87 T-Top car. The car is 99% complete (no bumper fillers, motor, trans). The car was getting ready for paint and most of the bodywork is already done. Also needs a hood because the previous owner thought it was a good idea to cut the center of the supports out. It has a known good digital dash, even the turbo gauge works. I pulled the entire dash out and swapped the entire wiring harness with the correct, uncut harness and also the correct computer. Also installed the correct 87 engine wiring harness. Still has all the A/C components and they worked before the motor was pulled. Also has the original wiring and analog dash included with it. Car has a complete interior. Car has chrome bumpers now but also comes with real GN bumpers, and also stock, untouched heads. Trunk is filled with parts and has alot of chrome trim too. Asking $1500 OBO. Car also has a clean title in my name. The pictures are before the car was disassembled but again everythign except motor and trans go with this car. PM me with what you need and just send me an offer and things will go alot quicker. Will ship what you need and payapl and cash are the only thing accepted. Car is for sale whole and if your interested let me know.

Attachments

• 100_3516.jpg
    100_3516.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 448
  • 100_3517.jpg
    100_3517.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 449
  • 100_3518.jpg
    100_3518.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 449
  • 100_3523.jpg
    100_3523.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 448
  • 100_3525.jpg
    100_3525.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 448
Whats wrong with the hood?
It had an Olds 350 in it originally and the air cleaner hit the hood. So instead of removing the carb spacer they cut the supports out of the center. Also their is a small ding in the center where the air cleaner stud hit. It would be an easy dent to fix but the big problem is the supports. It would be perfect for use on a custom idea or reuse the skin on existing supports. If seriously interested I can send you some pics.

If you would Like pictures of any parts send me your email because I dont know how to post them on here. Digital dash is out and ready to ship, lots of interest but it goes to first person that I recieve paypal from. A/C parts sale pending.

Anybody want power windows for their car, I have windows, motors, switches, and wiring ready to go....People have to need something???

Lowered price $1000...I need this thing gone. Can deliever within reason. Someone just make an offer. Will trade for performance parts too.

how is the body?? what bodywork does it still need and what was done?? any bondo or rust issues?? thanks. Drew.

how is the body?? what bodywork does it still need and what was done?? any bondo or rust issues?? thanks. Drew.

The body is in great shape. Their was rust above the passenger side widow that was about 2cm tall but maybe six inches long so I fixed that up. The floor boards are perfect and I can put it up on a lift and you can look for yourself. Their is two more spots that need attention, both are the size of a pencils eraser. The frame is perfect, not bent, kinked, rusted through. It has less then typical surface rust. If your seriously interested it would be best if you came and looked at the car. Can deliever within a reasonable distance.