Hail Damage

88ZNX

Let loose the Boost!!
Hey guys, Has it hailed there in the last few months or so?

Thanks
Jason

National Dent Inc.

No Ryan, I had heard from some unreliable auto hail dent repair guys that Hawaii might have had a severe hail storm and it damaged some vehicles. Because a few vehicles turned up damaged when they got back to the states from being over there. So I thought this would be an easy way to find out for sure if it infact did hail there. But it looks like I got static for an answer.

No Ryan, I had heard from some unreliable auto hail dent repair guys that Hawaii might have had a severe hail storm and it damaged some vehicles. Because a few vehicles turned up damaged when they got back to the states from being over there. So I thought this would be an easy way to find out for sure if it infact did hail there. But it looks like I got static for an answer.

Your not totally wrong. It has hailed on the summits...but it's rare and not many folks live there. Don't think the hail was big enough to do any damage. If you saw cars from Hawaii with hail damage, it probably originally came from CONUS then shipped back. If you started with the quote above, it may saved you a lot of guf.:)

When I saw the header I was thinking:
"REALLY?"

Maybe on Haleakala on Maui or Mauna Kea on the BI, but not anywhere else...

We did have a lotta rain...

Though as a child I recall some real small hail during recess at my old elementary school

I did see a CRX or Civic on Ward Ave. a few years back. It looked like some one had a ball peen hammer in each hand, and used the car as a drum set.

I rolled down my window and asked "Dude, what the f*** happened to your car"? :confused: He replied, "Hailstorm in Texas....". :eek: :p

88ZNX - I actually thought you posted in the wrong area.....

Don't thinks people are seeing hail damage in Hawaii. Think they are seeing the result of a pissed off girlfriend. :)

Sometimes when the planes come back from a local sortie, all the leading edges of the wings H and V stab are sand blasted clean. :eek: It's quite possible it may have occurred somewhere over the pond.

My bro' used to park his Z under a mango tree...you can speculate what happens next!!!

Hail did fall a couple of years ago in the Pearl City/Pearl Harbor area. I remember hearing it hit our roof at work and we saw some on the ground outside. The hail were really small, about the size of a pencil eraser and it wouldn't be able to do any damage. We couldn't even pick them, they would just melt away.