had my bike out today...

orion681

Too fast?...I think not!
well finally after some waiting and a little bit of work, i got my ol' clunker back on the road. too bad the weather got crappy. i was riding with a friend with a '96 CBR900RR, and let me tell you, that bike is nuts, i can't imagine what the newer ones do. im a pretty new rider so i try to take it easy, but this guy is nuts. i have seen vids of cars racing these bikes and winning, those are some damn fast cars.

De ja vu!

I picked up a NICE '84 Goldwing Aspencade Sunday (check it out!), drove it 50 miles home, then to work on monday. Took the Harley out fer a quick blast too...

Today we get 6" of snow! (not gonna complain too loud, we need the water BAD!)

Guess I'm related to George Orwell, now I got THREE 1984 vehicles! :)

You guys are lucky. We just got a few inches of snow up here, but thankfully I got the Suzuki out last week. It's such a blast, riding a bike even at 50 mph is fun. I'm a rookie rider, so I hope it's just not the "newness" of the whole experience. Either way, I can't wait to have the bike out again.

Orion, 3 of the friends I ride with have some pretty fast bikes. An '88 GSXR-750, a '99 CBR 900, and an '00 Buell Lightning. So I know what it's like to be absolutely destroyed by a friend's bike. But it's still fun!

I've got an '82 Suzuki GS-650G. 73 hp, so it's not a slouch, but damn, it's certainly no match for those bikes.