Had a great time...

Boost

BOOST
What a blast !:), Lets do it again !
All in all, I think our Turbo cars did very well, great showing and turn out, great weather, and as usual, Bradenton, a GREAT hooking track.

Good to see all of you there...many thanks to our friends, Pat, Rob, Alex and of course, JD. The "alcoholics" were out there also (Julio, Richie, Don, Jimmy, JD ) Great turbo weather, saw Orlando break into the 9's for the first time, congrats ! and most of all, thanks to the BEST and most underrated Turbo buick guru-tunner-builder, extraordinaire, without you, WE would not be where we are, my good friend Laz, who by the way, did not do so bad himself and drove his daily driven Camaro to a 10.76, not too shaby, after all, it's not a BUICK;).

Time for "re-freshing" and get ready for the '05 season.

Also thanks to Steve Yaklin for his continous support, the little "109" with the "Stock computer" keeps plowing ahead. I guess the "Max-Effort-R" system is proving to be and excellent choice for those of us that can't afford a Fast system, (the pooman's Fast)

"Boost"...representing the little guy !:)

BUICKS R IN THE HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was another great event, glad the Miami connection could make it up to B-Town and show there awesome buick support,and a little chevy power too. :)

Roy and Laz had agreat time glad to see u guys again, wish you and your families a very happy and healthy holiday!!!!!!!!!!!

From 1 half of the DiLorenzo connection thanks for a great time and lets get ready for THE NATIONALS. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN.

Wanted to thank julio, john, bob, robert, richie, don, laz, roy, and of course my wrench turning brother JD for helping me figuer out my cars problems AGAIN and being able to make 2 great passes for the first time in a few months.

thanks Jims 87t

Hey Roy, nice seein' you at Bradenton. I'm alway impressed by the way your car runs..........straight and fast! :D

Jimmy..........glad you found the grinch that was fouling up your racing. See you at the cruise Saturday. ;)

AWESOME TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was glad to see everyone the miami crew was tearing things up Roy and Laz both, Don was having fun with his new TOY!!!
with a little bit of Rich's help HAHAHA

and Julio was almost in the 10's ___ 11.0 at 124mph.

I was very happy to be in the 11.8's all nite cant wait till jan 8, hope for some cooler weather ???????

thanks JD