H&R Parts swaybar

Hey why you didn't post on here first. Trying to get more money from ebay huh. Yeah I feel ya! I'll be bidding until it reached a point where i can buy it from hr directly.

If you'd bothered to look you'll notice that I listed several things here for a week; I answered a ton of questions but didn't get any commitments. I then put them on Ebay and dug out some more stuff at the same time. I don't really care how much the bar goes for; it's up to the people who bid.

Go buy one from Paul; he's a great guy and I hope your attitude improves.

Good luck with the sale, remember the old saying... You snooze you lose...Do you still have your Rosewood car?

If you'd bothered to look you'll notice that I listed several things here for a week; I answered a ton of questions but didn't get any commitments. I then put them on Ebay and dug out some more stuff at the same time. I don't really care how much the bar goes for; it's up to the people who bid.

Go buy one from Paul; he's a great guy and I hope your attitude improves.

What a minute now! I already have one order right now from aggressive auto.
:eek: We're a family here I was just wondering why not here first, that's all no a big deal.

What a minute now! I already have one order right now from aggressive auto.
:eek: We're a family here I was just wondering why not here first, that's all no a big deal.

No problems..I bought this one from Dave Bamford from up in your neck of the woods so it really does sound like one big (disfunctional) family. :D

Cool..let me know if you want to sell your boyd wheels.:wink:..Back on topic

The wheels are staying on the T; they wouldn't fit a stock car without mods anyway. :) I see you're in Jacksonville but I'm not sure if I've met you. I've never seen a WH1 here in town, I love that color scheme.

I met you once at Jax Raceway a few years back. Drop me a Pm I might be able to help you get rid of some of your stuff (junk).:eek: