Guy tries to order a burrito at a bank drive thru. Police was called and they charged him with DUI.

I don't get it......and this is true...every time I go to our bank "drive through window", I always ask if they REALLY want me to drive THROUGH the window.....the answer is "don't you DARE!"....then I ALWAYS order two Big Macs, two fries and two apple turnovers, to which they tell me they're hungry, too and to go across the street to the McDonald's and get an extra fry, thanks for the treat.

Yeah.:rolleyes:

Then.....I never give them a break....I always ask for free samples or can I please dispose of old, torn unwanted money they have, for them,...to save them a trip to the US Treasury for burning....they ALWAYS tell me to come back.....on Sunday.....:grumpy:

Yet, no one reports or writes about me......guess the only time I'll be talked about is in the obituary some day......

Or maybe even be written about how I'm going to save money on my tombstone.....this is true...I bought a galvanized trash can lid from Tractor Supply.....put my name, date of birth on it with a magic marker....the date of my passing will be filled in by my wife.

Then my cremated ashes will be dumped next to where MY beloved Grand National came from on the side of the road, and the trash can lid will be propped up there.(y)

My wife promised me that she'll come by the lid with her new boyfriend in MY Grand National and fill in the magic marker writings if it has been washed away by rain, passing vehicles, or peed on by dogs......

A clever way to save money on your passing.....good idea? I think so. I just don't like the idea of another man in MY GRAND NATIONAL!!!:inpain:

Now, off to the bank to order some hamburgers....take care, fellas, and don't forget to ask for free samples when you go to cash a check. You never know.

Bruce '87 Grand National