Guidance on a complete fuel system

SMV6LOL

Ok here are my plans with the car; street seeing the strip once or twice a year, wanna see low 11s 1/4.

Im going to do a complete fuel system (tank, lines, pump, sending unit)

So this is what i kinda already have in mind;
-Stock Aluminum Gas Tank
-Stainless Steel Sending Unit, set for AN fittings (racetronics seems to be a good fit)
-New fuel lines 8AN and 6AN return
-Now here is my question, should i do external or internal pump(s). I really dont want to buy something and be limited with my fuel. What are you guys liking more and having more luck with?

*Im setting my fuel system up for E85 but not sure if im going to actually run it since we only have one station with it in town. So keep that in mind

All you need is a double pumper. Nothing else. I recommend the one that Red Armstrong sells. (440) 235-3232
External pump is noisy.

Keep researching on this there r lots of posts. Don't take one persons idea look at all options. That's what I do and it has worked for years for me

IMHO, if all you want is low 11's..... just get a good single pump in the tank (at a hotwire kit) and be done with it. Stock fuel lines, stock return lines, etc.

Spend all that money on tires/brakes/suspension.....

edit. my comment above was for pump gas or race gas.... not E85. You might need a double pumper for that..... that is alot of money to spend if you only have one available station around to run E85 though.

Doubles are good for future goals as well. After all, who stays satisfied w/present goals? They have a tendancey to change!

Easy answer is WAY more then your goals even on e85.
This is what I did years ago. Paid off because I did have to worry about upgrading it when E85 hit the scene. Larger injectors and kept rolling.

Ok looks like i can save alot of money by going double pumps and not have to change the lines.

What about fuel rail and regulator? Stock rails and adjustable reg good for my goals?