Guess who has the worlds fastest single turbo Buick?

EightSecV6

MDBL
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ran only one full pass...Fighting the clutch we wound up with a 7.70 at 181.55 on the first full pass the car actually made. I have alot of "thank yous" coming soon, I finally broke Lawrence's record! we are very happy with the season closure and looking forward to spring. The worlds fastest single turbo Buick GN sits in my garage....WHOOO WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill,

You are the man please put up some video.
I am looking forward to some major boost from that
PT-98 next season. Looks like santa come early.
Congratulations!!!!

I think Jim D went a couple tenths faster than LC.
7.6 for sure and maybe high 7.5s.

Well..to sum it up, we went to a dual disc RAM clutch, and had a hell of a time getting it set up! We went to Cecil today and made 1 ...60 ft. pass and lifted b4 shifting into 2nd, used the data logger to tune it and went one more pass, leaving at 20 psi and running 22, we went 1.16 60 ft, 4.94 at 144 in the 1/8 and 7.70 at 181.55.
I can honestly say we could not have run the number w/o help from L.Conley who never once hesitated to give up the "trade secrets". Harry has helped with the tune up in more ways than one can imagine. Scott and Jay have helped tremendously as well!!
Jeff (Fat Nat) has dedicated his time to the cause as much or more than I have, and thanks to Dad for putting up with all the BS!!!!!
Look out next year, some impressive ET's are coming!!!!

Bill,

I really like the MPH with only 22psi!!!!
How does the car sound????

Originally posted by EightSecV6
Fighting the clutch we wound up with a 7.70 at 181.55 on the first full pass the car actually made.

Wow, that's really impressive, great work!.

as soon as I can get the wife to update our site, you will hear how it sounds John.....we have 2 vids of the run....I never thought it would be possible to spin the tires at over 170 mph but the 4-5 shift was NASTY!!!!!!!!!

Not Bad

Congrats!!

Got a long way to go to catch the Single Turbo Mustangs though, I think they are at 6.56@204 with 1 Single Turbo.

:D

Bill Congrats, on having the fastest single turbo buick......
Have a nice winter, I know you are already thinking of getting that car into the low 7's......
Joe Horvith.......Noslo6