Guaging worth

DragulaGN

Screw TurboClowns.com
I have an 87 Hardtop GN roller. Car is solid with nice paint. Paint is 9-10. Interior is 8-10. Car comes with metco billet lowers, airbags, SCS cheetah shifter-(brand new) CAS-V2 intercooler. Im looking to maybe sell the car as a roller and was wondering what a nice roller should go for.. any ideas?

Well I have a super nice TTA roller fresh from paint and new wing...nobody wants it for $5000,so I will just get it running and ebay it for $15000 in the spring

you looking to trade ....

No..Im thinking of getting out of the car game for a while. I have a fresh stroker motor and 400 that Id make some one a hell of a deal on.. Hell, come buy everything I have!!

If anyone is truly interested..I will sit down this weekend and list everything that goes with the car. I was originally building a TSM car..so everything is top shelf...no corners cut on parts. It isnt going to be cheap though..
859-699-8332

No..Im thinking of getting out of the car game for a while. I have a fresh stroker motor and 400 that Id make some one a hell of a deal on.. Hell, come buy everything I have!!

what kind of a deal... ..... .... I like deals .. shoot me an email with some pics and price for the roller , and possibly the roller and drivetrain.. also send me a # to contact you.. thaks for your time ..... jabajalia@bellsouth.net..

Let me sit down this weekend and do some figuring.. I have parts all over the garge and I cant remember what all is there. I owe some $ on the car so I would like to see the thing go as a package. Ill keep you posted.

I Am In The Car Business, What Are You Looking For. I Would Still Like To Speak With You On The Phone To Discuss What You Would Consider Or Sell And What Kind Of Conditions Might Apply.. My #is 205-613-2694

Bump for a beautiful GN

I have seen the car in person and it is absolutely gorgeous! Wish I had the garage space and I wasn't on my way overseas, or I would be all over it. I would love to take my drivetrain and put it in this car. Whenever you get an idea of what you want for it, shoot me a PM Rob. (Hey I can dream cant I? Might sweet talk the ol lady into letting me get it;) )

Best of luck,
John

Im thinking around 18 for everything...only thing the car needs to run is a fms, injectors and a driveshaft..Ill do an inventory when I get home and try and snap a few pics.

Joe..honestly, Im not looking for anything. I just purchased my wife an Aviator so Im not looking for another car. Im actually looking to get a fraction of the money back that I have invested in this project over the last 2 years. I tallied some figures in my head and there is probably close to 15,000 in the drivetrain (engine, tranny, converter, hot parts, turbo) Like I said..everything is top notch...no corners cut. The motor was built by Kip Asplund at Excessice Acceleration and is an absolute work of art. Everything is either powdercoated, or polished :)

Can You Send Me Some Pics Of The Paint And Interior. And A Couple Of Snapshots Of The Motor. Thanks

Ill try and get some pics tomorrow...we had trerrible wind storms here yesterday and I couldnt get the car out of the garage,

Well I have a super nice TTA roller fresh from paint and new wing...nobody wants it for $5000,so I will just get it running and ebay it for $15000 in the spring

you looking to trade ....

$5000 ehhh? Lemme get some pics of this car. I'll drive over this weekend with the trailer.