GTA's wheel adapters NOT spacers....

asrnj77

So if I have rear GTA's to use in the front (I know 4 fronts are best but....) and wanted to use adapters rather then spacers, what size adapters would I use. I know spacers are easier but for the sake of changing studs, etc I figure adapters are easier and safer. Assume 245/50's on GTA rears on the front. Is there a thin enough adapter that wouldn't make the wheels rub or stick out too far?

So if I have rear GTA's to use in the front (I know 4 fronts are best but....) and wanted to use adapters rather then spacers, what size adapters would I use. I know spacers are easier but for the sake of changing studs, etc I figure adapters are easier and safer. Assume 245/50's on GTA rears on the front. Is there a thin enough adapter that wouldn't make the wheels rub or stick out too far?

I use that same setup on my front with adapters from ebay ($50) and it fits perfect. I'll try to measure it the next time I'm in the garage.

i ran GTA rears on the front of my car for several months with a set of Mr Gasket 5/16" spacers with the stock wheel studs. the wheel still centered on the hub and the lugs never came loose.

1.25" or 1.5" will work great in the back with rears. It actually looks better than fronts in back.

In front, I wouldn't go more than 1" with rears.

gta wheels

i just bought some gta wheels so what do i need to install and where can i buy it. the wheels are fronts and rears

i just bought some gta wheels so what do i need to install and where can i buy it. the wheels are fronts and rears

Put the fronts on the front and buy 1.25" wheel adapters off Ebay.... about $65/Pair to pu the rears on the rear.

you want 5 X 4.75 bolt spacing. search "camaro"" or "S10" wheel adapters.

I wouldn't recommend adapters be used with slicks in back, but on the street, they will be fine.