Gta wheels

GN73

I have a complete set, of gta wheels ft and rear up forsale, wheels have brand new tires all the way around fronts are 245/45/16 nitto nt 450 xtreme performance/rears are 245/50/16 nitto 555r extreme drag also have brand new adapters, to bolt these to the vehicle as this set is ft and rear gta offsets, wheels are not show quality but great for a driver the lip has been polished and the centers painted black, also the inside of the wheels were painted black to help keep them clean, all you need is lugnuts and center caps, please do your homework make sure the will fit your'e car located in tampa florida asking $1,200.00 or best offerprefer local pickup but would ship at buyers expense pics to follow as soon as i figure out how to do them thanks for looking

I've bought wheels from Mark in the past. Always quality stuff. Here are the pics of his wheels. Mark has helped me numerous times and is not like most who only thinks of selling junk to fund his own stuff and to go racing. I can vouch for him and I do machine polishing of aluminum wheels and if anyone buys them locally I would be glad to shine them up really nice without scuffs.

Attachments

• DSC02529.JPG
    DSC02529.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 517
  • DSC02530.JPG
    DSC02530.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 515
  • DSC02531.JPG
    DSC02531.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 517
  • DSC02532.JPG
    DSC02532.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 513
  • DSC02533.JPG
    DSC02533.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 510
please do your homework make sure the will fit your'e car located in tampa florida asking $1,200.00 or best offerprefer local pickup but would ship at buyers expense pics to follow as soon as i figure out how to do them thanks for looking

Hey Nik,

He's in Florida. Shipping & customs may be a tad high to Canada. Ask me how I know.:biggrin: Then again it's only money right.:D

Cheers,
Blake

New Price

I can vouch for Mark. These wheels are sweet. Located in Tampa Florida. I can assist with the sale. $800.00 and that is the final price or I'm gonna buy them and put them on my daily lol.