GTA wheels & Tires & caps, New kirban powermaster, plus a few other items...

im4darush

1. Complete set of GTA wheels & tires. NOT 4 fronts. These are the standard F body offset but come with spacers and conical lugs needed to install. I did a test fit on my car before it was sold and the fit was perfect. Great clearance and plenty of thread on the studs. Set also comes with 4 center caps. They have 'T' inserts. Tires are Fuzion ZRi 245/50/16. They are new tires with no more than a few hundred miles. Wheels were stripped, polished and painted black in the center. This set has everything you need to mount on a buick. Few stick on weights are missing and I would assume these will need to be balanced. The car these were planned for was sold to finance another project, and the wheels were never used. $700 for the set. You pay the shipping!

2. Brand new Powermaster. Not much to say here....brand new in the box. Purchased for the same car, but it was sold. Only taken out of the cardone box for pictures. $450. You pay shipping.

3. 140 mph speedo. This is the painted style, not the decal. Nice speedo that was advertised as calibrated. I had it on a car for 2000 miles and think it is slow by about 7-10 mph. $100. You pay shipping.

4. Adjustable actuator for standard boost levels. New. $50. You pay shipping.
5. Adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Used, o-ring replaced. $35. You pay shipping.
6. Turbo Tweak Alky chip. $75.

Offering these here first, items that dont sell go off to ebay in 7 days. Pictures for all items are at the below link. Everything is located in the tampa bay area.

http://public.fotki.com/im4darush/cars/parts/ebay/

Hey buddy, just writing to let you know that the above link lets anyone see ALL of your personal pics, too. I don't know how much of your private life you want out there.

5. Adjustable fuel pressure regulator. Used, o-ring replaced. $35. You pay shipping.

Any pics of this?

I will get pics of the FP regulator and actuator today. Pics of the power master are at the above link.

Never saw if you sold the wheels? If you still have them, what would you take for them shipped to 27107?