GTA Wheels, Front Bumpers, Export Front Bumper Supports, etc.

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
I have following for sale:
1. Set of GTA wheels (2 fronts and 2 rears) with Goodyear GS-C tires with great tread. In excellent condition but NOT show quality...great weekend driver quality.
2. Set of GTA wheels (2 fronts and 2 rears). No tires. In excellent condition but NOT show quality...great weekend driver quality.
3. Front bumper...GN (black) with aluminum support. No rust or dents. Good paint.
4. Front bumper...GN (satin black) with hole cut to get more air to FMIC & radiator. Steel support with hole. No rust or dents.
5. GM Export front bumper support. It is made of steel.
6. Front bumper...Chrome without any support. Good chrome and no rust.
7. Two (2) Kenne-Bell front air dam...both with one scoop. Includes top piece. Various parts available to make up a complete kit. Excellent condition. One is gloss black and one is satin black. Both used so not perfect.
8. Aluminum radiator support. Painted gloss black.

E-mail me at conrad0320@gmail.com for info, photos, offers, etc.

Conrad

More info:
Both sets of GTA wheels are the 2-piece non-dimpled wheels.
It 1. - $650 (tires made in 2002...No cracking...stored indoors
It 2. - $450
It. 3 - Sale Pending me finding a suitable box
It. 4 - Make me an offer
It. 5 - NOS - $150
It. 6 - Make me an offer...NO RUST!
It. 7 - $450 each (I have 2)
It 8 - $325

All prices are plus shipping. Discount for pickup! Prefer US Postal MO but will take PayPal (+6%).

Interested in the GTA wheels without tires. Pics would be great as well as shipping quote to 76528. Thanks in advance!

jason

More pics on Thursday. Out of town at family funeral.
Conrad

No. 3 & 8 sold and shipped. Rest are still available.
Conrad

Items 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 still available. Also, one KB air dam. Also have an aluminum fuel tank and a knbown good Aeromotive A1000 and Eliminator fuel pumps for sale. Also a nice GN hood (pickup only).
Conrad
conrad0320@gmail.com

Looking for 2 16" wheels to use as drag radial spares. not for everyday use. Want fronts so I don't have to use spacers.

Hyboost,
I cannot break up a set. Sell you 2 fronts and 2 rears for $400 plus shipping. Best I can do. Can you pick up the wheels?
Conrad

I can deliver any of this to Richard Clark's in Burlington, NC (G-Body Nationals) in early May! No shipping!!
Conrad

I have following for sale:
1. Set of GTA wheels (2 fronts and 2 rears) with Goodyear GS-C tires with great tread. In excellent condition but NOT show quality...great weekend driver quality.
2. Set of GTA wheels (2 fronts and 2 rears). No tires. In excellent condition but NOT show quality...great weekend driver quality.
3. Front bumper...GN (black) with aluminum support. No rust or dents. Good paint.
4. Front bumper...GN (satin black) with hole cut to get more air to FMIC & radiator. Steel support with hole. No rust or dents.
5. GM Export front bumper support. It is made of steel.
6. Front bumper...Chrome without any support. Good chrome and no rust.
7. Two (2) Kenne-Bell front air dam...both with one scoop. Includes top piece. Various parts available to make up a complete kit. Excellent condition. One is gloss black and one is satin black. Both used so not perfect.
8. Aluminum radiator support. Painted gloss black.

E-mail me at conrad0320@gmail.com for info, photos, offers, etc.

Conrad
do you still have the tireless gta wheels?...if so, how much, and are they dimpled or non?....shoot me some pics. thanks

Wheels are the 2-piece ones (more desirable) and are $450 plus shipping. One wheel has a "nick" for want of a better word. Looks like someone hit it with a grinder. It won't hurt ability to hold air and is not very noticeable. Like I said, they aren't perfect and are not show quality. They are good enough that I would never consider getting the re-conditioned. They are 25 years old and have been used.
Conrad
ps...shoot me an e-mail at conrad0320@gmail.com if you have more questions.

Attachments

• GTA 2-piece.jpg
    GTA 2-piece.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 49
  • GTA Wheels.jpg
    GTA Wheels.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  • GTA - Nick.jpg
    GTA - Nick.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 52
Wheels are the 2-piece ones (more desirable) and are $450 plus shipping. One wheel has a "nick" for want of a better word. Looks like someone hit it with a grinder. It won't hurt ability to hold air and is not very noticeable. Like I said, they aren't perfect and are not show quality. They are good enough that I would never consider getting the re-conditioned. They are 25 years old and have been used.
Conrad
ps...shoot me an e-mail at conrad0320@gmail.com if you have more questions.
you gotta deal my friend...shipping is to 33460...do you have paypal?

PayPal is OK if you pay the fee. I will work on making boxes and will get shipping cost to you as soon as possible but to let you know...wife and I are leaving town Tuesday for a week. I doubt I will have boxes tied down that fast.
Conrad

PayPal is OK if you pay the fee. I will work on making boxes and will get shipping cost to you as soon as possible but to let you know...wife and I are leaving town Tuesday for a week. I doubt I will have boxes tied down that fast.
Conrad
sounds good...just give me a total rims and shipping & paypal address when you get a chance