GTA Wheel Adapters (NOT Spacers)

Victory

Still A Noob...
For sale is a brand new complete set of wheel adapters.

1 pair Wheel Adapter 5 Lug 4.75" To 5 Lug 4.75" (Pair) - 1" Thickness
$70+ shipping

1 pair Wheel Adapter 5 Lug 4.75" To 5 Lug 4.75" (Pair) - 1.25" Thickness
$75+ shipping

or complete set for $155 shipped anywhere in the contenental US.

I am using a set like this on my GN. GTA rear on the front with the 1.25" adapter and GTA fronts on the rear with a 1" adapter with 245/50's all around.

Gives the car a great stance!

Take a look here for the same setup on Way2QWK's car (where I got the idea in the first place) --> Way2QWK - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I brought a set for me and a set for a friend of mine and my pal's car will be up for a while so these gotta go.

Paypal accepted.

They are made out of 6061 T6 billet aluminum and are CNC machined. Open ended lug nuts are included.

Here is a pic of what they look like:

Attachments

• 5450-5450-2.jpg
    5450-5450-2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 163
gotta ask why you put the GTA rears on the front of your car and GTA fronts on the rear with the spacers like you do? I've got a set of Kirban GNX reproduction wheels would these work? And if so, would you use the spacers?

gotta ask why you put the GTA rears on the front of your car and GTA fronts on the rear with the spacers like you do? I've got a set of Kirban GNX reproduction wheels would these work? And if so, would you use the spacers?

You don't need the spacers for the repros (unless you want to push the wheel out to fill out the wheel well like some of us do). One would use the spacers because a full set of GTA's is easier to come by and cheaper than a set of four fronts.

You don't NEED spacers to put the fronts on the GN, but IMO the wheel well swallows up the wheels if you don't.

As far as Kirban's repros go, I never like their look.

Thanks for the interest!