GTA Rims/Tires...Very nice set.

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
I will try to get pictures up later this evening,But the rims are in great shape,No rash..Lips are nice and the Black centers are also nice with just a very minor touch up needed on 1,Which I will probably take care of before they sell,If I get the time.

These are Dimpled rims,245-50-16 BFG comp VR Front Tires in very good shape..255-50-16 BFG Drag radials on back also in good shape.Center caps are nice also with the metal retaining rings in them so they dont fall off...$850 for the set,May ship. These are all front Rims Purchased from a dealership a few years ago and put on a low mile car,Not from a 25yr old GTA.

rim2.jpg

rim3.jpg

rim4.jpg

rims1.jpg

Pics added...forgot to mention,These are not polished,They still have the factory anodizing on them,Lips are perfect...They are painted black,were originally all gold.

Where is you located and how much tread is on the tires thanks
I am located in central NJ,The front tires are BFG KDWS..I originally listed them as comp vr's,They have great tread,The BFG drag radials have very low miles on them,But even when they are new they don't appear to have a ton of tread...This is a steal for this setup,The more I look at them,the more I'm thinking about keeping them.

will these rims fit stock GN . How much shipped to NC 28334.
They came off of a stock Gn....They are 4 Front GTA wheels...I will check into shipping,And how to accomplish that the cheapest,and safest way.

19TTA89 said:
They came off of a stock Gn....They are 4 Front GTA wheels...I will check into shipping,And how to accomplish that the cheapest,and safest way.

Could u please send me your contact info I sent you a pm .