GTA Fronts and caps

slow 87

4 16" GTA fronts the rims need to be painted. I started to strip them and never got around to finishing them up.
The rims are not mint they have some rash on the lips.
$200 Shipped
will in sell pairs for $100 shipped for two

4 Kirbans reproduction GTA center caps with the turbo 6 decal
never used them.
$55 Shipped

Email me if your interested. Have pics of everything.
I take paypal:)

Bryan

Interested. Please send pictures. How much would you take shipped to Texas for Everything? 75501.
How bad curb rash and can it be "sanded out"?

I will take them( Rims and caps)....No pictures needed....Gimme the paypal info and I will send it out now.

Thanks for the pictures. I'd like to get them but I've got something else in the works and will have to pass. Don't want to keep the eager ones waiting. You'll sell them quick.
Thanks,

Originally posted by Mike70gtx
Thanks for the pictures. I'd like to get them but I've got something else in the works and will have to pass. Don't want to keep the eager ones waiting. You'll sell them quick.
Thanks,

Mike,

Sorry if it seemed like I was trying to jump ahead of you there....That wasnt the case,I saw post and at that time there was no replies to it yet....As I started to type..I got pulled away from computer for a while...(Wife..:rolleyes: )..When I got back I finished typing and submitted my reply.....It was then that I noticed that there was another reply...

Didnt want you yo think I was being Rude...;)

19tta89,
No problem. I saw it and jumped on it too. Then realized I still have to put some other money out to finish getting mine running.
Figured I'd better bow out and keep things moving. Glad they sold. It's all good!