GSCA Turbo V6 Hedman Husler Headers - Limited Edition - New

Buddy Mitchum

SOLD - I have a new set of the GSCA Turbo V6 Headers that I ordered for a car that I was putting together, but unfortunately by time the headers arrived I had sold the car. I was planning on getting another Turbo so I didn’t figure they were going to go to waste. Fast forward to now. I never got another car and these beauties have just been lying around my office in their original wrappings going to waste. They need to be on something that’s quick. They have heavy wall tubing, 3/8” flanges, cross over pipe, gaskets and mounting bolts. GSCA worked with Hedman Headers to build a limited number of these specifically for them and they look great. I believe I paid $695.00 for them. I’ll sell for $500.00 shipped anywhere in the continental USA.

GSCA1.jpg
GSCA2.jpg

GSCA3.jpg
GSCA4.jpg

Last edited:
Bud......payment on the way tomorrow. Nice price on these quality headers....GSCA gets props for these.

Peace WildBill

Bud......payment on the way tomorrow. Nice price on these quality headers....GSCA gets props for these.

Peace WildBill

Thank you. Yes, I am very impressed with the quality. An excellent job between GSCA and Hedman.
Thanks again Wild Bill.

wouldn't have a part # on those would like to try to find a set.................thank you......Rob

Ditto on the part number if you have it! They look like my flat black ceramic coated Poston headers.

wouldn't have a part # on those would like to try to find a set.................thank you......Rob

I'm sorry but I sure don't. Apparently they are still available according to wantattype2. Great product. I'm curious as to how much they sell for now.