GSCA TSM Class Races - please read

J

JCotton

As many already know, I have accepted the RRA position with the GSCA TSM class races located at Bowling Green, Ky. and Reynolds, Ga. My goals are to help in any way I can to help this class grow, both in participation and payouts to the racers. I am honored to be asked and to be a part of this very successful class, looking forward to even better things in the future for all. My first order of business is to have a location I am comfortable to work from, where I can always be found and where I suggest those in the class can look to for imformation regarding these two races, as well as anything else related to TSM class racing I may be involved with. In no way am I trying to change the info base already located here, T6P, the TSM website or the GSCA board. I have volunteered my time and efforts at my expense, hence I don't see a problem with choosing my place of business to work from. There are already several locations, one more should not create any confusion, unless one is already confused..:)

With that said, anyone interested in this class can also check out this location for info related to these races as well as Cecil County. In speaking with Scott recently, he asked if I would cover for Cecil, which I accepted. I will be listing sponsors as they come on board, any question anyone may have feel free to post in this area: The TSM Race Class Forum - COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM

If you are a TSM racer, please feel free to visit and participate, I am open to any positive suggestions and will take into consideration anything reasonable.
thank you