gsca Hedman hedders remlex p/n

1quick87GN

Does anyone have the p/n for the remflex gaskets for the Hedman hedders turbo v6 that were sold by gsca?

BTW, those are fucking garbage. They WILL burn through and you WILL have header leaks. Had it happen twice in two different spots, opposite sides of the engine.
#5 tube.jpg
Go SCE copper gaskets if you need to use gaskets.
Head side.jpg

2 nd on the garbage didn't last long on my car either. Going to try no gasket but if that doesn't work i already order percys i heard good things

Installation error? My last set was on the car for about 6 years. Only reason I changed them out was because I pulled the motor out. No signs of any leakage. Failure is usually caused by over tightening.

Installation error? My last set was on the car for about 6 years. Only reason I changed them out was because I pulled the motor out. No signs of any leakage. Failure is usually caused by over tightening.
Good advice that could be a possibility now that i think about it could get torque wrench on a few i will have to figure a way yo get it on this time

I have been running 28# with no issues. The Remflex is a quality gasket if installation is done properly.