GS Diecast, Some Rare

Epitome

Staff member
Rather than list these on Ebay, I'll let you guys have a crack at them first.

The first 2 cars I am listing are both the 1 of 156 Bare Metal 1970 GSX Super Rare Chase Cars. These generally sell in the $125+ range, however, the 2 I have left have a problem. These 2 cars were in a case that was on the floor during Hurricane Irene and the boxes got wet. The cars themselves look pretty untouched, but there is a definite loss in value because the boxes are ruined. I am thinking $45 each plus shipping. All of these bare metal cars can look a little tarnished over time without polishing, these actually look good lol. Check pictures.

The next 3 cars I am listing are 2 blue and 1 white limited to an edition size of 1,002 each of the GS Collectibles 1970 GS Stage 1 models, brand new from over 10 years ago. Each has a signed certificate of authenticity with the serial number listed. $70 each plus shipping should be pretty fair. The white one is serial number 231, some people may find that of interest. Check pictures.

Paypal is easiest, but we can talk about it. Thanks. epitome@hvc.rr.com
DSCN1180.JPGDSCN1179.JPGDSCN1181.JPGDSCN1182.JPGDSCN1183.JPGDSCN1184.JPGDSCN1185.JPG

I should also note that the cars themselves never got wet. Their boxes slowly absorbed some water through the outer shipping case they were in, never submerged in any way. The boxes were then aired out and dried right away, but they are now twisted and contorted....ruined. The cars are fine.