Group purchase of the TM IC? Providing.....

Who would be intrested in a group purchase of the Turbo IC? Providing TM does it.

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tjhgn85

The Fast and the Furious
...........Providing Jay from Turbo Motion gives a group discount.

Who would be in?

It depends on how long/when the purchase is planned. A post-Christmas (Jan/Feb) closing date on the buy, and I will be in :)

I'm with Mike on this one... depends on the discount and when. I'll be starting school once again in Sept. so my cashflow will be dropping significantly. I think I'm looking at next season.

Dave

Yeah guys I would definatly be looking at this season, for a winter project.....

Definitely interested, but need more details. When and how much$?
Just finished with back to school and gotta get ready for 3 birthdays and x-mas!!!:rolleyes:

TURBO MOTION HOT AIR

i would be in if i can get the hot air style ic intake. its the saem intake right with a pipe that just make a 180 right.

brent

Correct. Once we get everyone down and commited I'll send the numbers to Jay and we'll see what he can do, as far as how many want the Ford IC and how many want the TM IC.

Tim

I talked to Jay Monday. I am going with the V2 with the bypass hose, no pipes and no i/c. He have me a price of $760. I am in for the group purchase. Jay will consider my order as part of the group purchase.

UPDATE*** I am sending out group email for this to try to get everyone intrested orginized. It is hard cause only 2 or 3 guys have emailed me and others have just left a post. So if your not being included, then email me at (tjhgn85@home.com) to be put on the list.

Basicaly this is for the TM IC kit either with a FORD IC setup or the HOT AIR setup. as Jay wants some guys to try the FORD setup.

IC

From the latest results posted from cool84 it may not be a great idea for the ford front mount. At first I would have liked that there were going to be some of those IC's in the mix but having to cut up your car is not what I want you to have to do. If no one uses the ford unit thats cool with me.
Thanks,
jay

Just an update......... some guys have been emailing me but still need some more response's. Have talked to Jay and it will be HALF the money first.......So right around $600, the kits will be made then the rest before he ship's them. So if we look to mid to end of Oct for the first $600... maybe that will be better for the one's that want it but money is tight.

Tim