Grille mounting

GW2

After getting home today and sitting down to work on my lawn mower I noticed my grille literally fell off. It was sitting in the car resting on the rad and the bumper, no evidence of foul play and I noticed one of the bolts had sheared. I don't know why this happened but I do know I sure as hell need to fix it. Does anybody know what's needed to remount the grille? I noticed the piece it mounted to had 4 chunks out of it where the bolts go, not sure if they broke off or not. Would I need a new one of these? Or is that not the same part? If you guys need pictures I can get them tomorrow.

That piece from gbody is not what you want.. that runs across the bottom.
You grille has broken at the top mounting points and you'll want to see if you can fabricate something, otherwise you'll need to replace the grille. It also has two springs at the bottom that pull the grille forward up against the bumper. Google grand national grille springs and you'll find them.

I still have my springs. The reason it broke is because the original owner never replaced his springs and I guess my springs were too little too late. I think I'm going to need to fabricate something. I figured being a filler that wouldn't be what I needed.